Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I go ~~~

mind the sangkut2..



chords are early generated. not that right. kalo nk chord btol pegi tanye pete teo.
aizat pun boleh gak. Cheers!

F C A# F
So long, fare thee well
D A# G C
The dancer and the dancing days have taken leave and fell
F C A# F
So turn down this bed of stone
D G A# F
Quench me with the deadly nightshade from the rose that you belong

A# - F - Gm - Gm
The long December rain is falling now
A# - F - Dm - Dm
Running down on streets to nowhere
A#- F - Gm - Gm
Music is my life – you’re my sweetest nightingale
Am7flat5 - D7 - Gm - Gm - A#
But I can’t hear it here no more
F - C - A# - A#
And I go
F - C - A# - A#
I go

Copyright © 2008 - Budinol'spedia - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template